Sanctuary Retirement Living award wins
Sanctuary Retirement Living residents and staff around the country are celebrating after their services became regional winners at the Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC) Awards 2019.
Five Sanctuary Retirement Living services scooped the awards after members of the public, staff and residents voted for their favourite schemes.
Now in its eighth year, the EAC Awards programme is aimed at celebrating the best specialist housing for older people, and seeks to help shape the future of housing in later life.
The Sanctuary Retirement Living services successful at the awards were:
East of England
- Doddington Court, March – Silver award (Housing with Care 56 units and over)
- Jubilee Court, March – Silver award (Housing with Care under 41 units)
- Trellis House, Colliers Wood – Gold award (Housing with Care 41-55 units)
- St Bartholomew’s Court, Rye – Bronze award (Housing with Care 41-55 units)
Yorkshire and the Humber
- Jazz Court, Scarborough – Silver award (Housing with Care 56 units and over)