Many people choose a Sanctuary Retirement Living community because of its convenience.
The range of facilities varies from service to service, but all offer communal lounges and seating areas, providing plenty of opportunities to socialise and meet other like-minded people in similar circumstances to your own.
Visit our property pages to learn about the facilities at your nearest service.
Some of the onsite facilities we offer include:
- Communal lounge with comfy seating, and social area with a TV
- Games room with pool table, cards and board games
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Daytime reception and secure door entry to the building and your apartment
- Accessible bathroom so you can enjoy a bath in safety and comfort
- Organised activities and social events
- Buggy store with charge points for mobility scooters
- Guest suite for visiting family and friends
- Shop selling everyday essentials
- Post, newspapers and pharmacy orders delivered directly to your door