We are passionate about supporting people to live as independently as possible and to lead fulfilling lives. We are proud of our caring and enthusiastic staff who help to make our passion a reality.
Just like the people we support in our retirement living schemes, we understand that everyone is different and celebrate individuality. Join our team and we will support you to reach your career aspirations through comprehensive training, benefits and career opportunities including:
- At least 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays, pro-rata), rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service.
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working.
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary (up to 7%).
- Discounts through MyRewards from major retailers.
- Free DBS check if you need one for your job.
- Access to a free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme.
- Life assurance
- Learning and development opportunities delivered by our specialist in-house team.
- Enhanced sick pay once you have completed qualifying service.