Our retirement communities
You deserve to enjoy your retirement and to be in complete control of how you live your life.
We know that living in your own home can become a bit too much sometimes, and it can be lonely – even if there are two of you. If you join one of our retirement communities, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Choosing to move into a Sanctuary Retirement Living property means you don’t have to give up anything you love. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of:
- A strong sense of community, where you can make new and lasting friendships
- Caring and compassionate staff who take your needs seriously
- Lifts and level access throughout, so you’re always mobile
- Peace of mind with staff on-site 24 hours a day and assistive technology in your home
- Regular social events and activities to keep mind and body active
- Freshly prepared, seasonal food in the onsite restaurant
All Sanctuary retirement properties are unique and have their own sense of community. Our staff take pride in everything they do to ensure our residents live happy and healthy fulfilling lives.
We understand that people need different levels of care to maintain their independence. We, therefore, seek to offer mixed communities where people may rent, part-own (shared ownership) or fully own their properties (leasehold); depending on their needs. Our staff work hard to make sure you live in a happy, friendly and clean environment, that you are proud to call home.